Delta Aggregate is Florida’s top supplier of Rip Rip and Armor Rock Aggregate for projects, and our top products are: Rip Rap Rock, Army Corp Rip Rap and Rock, FDOT Rip Rap, Armor Rock, Toe Rock, Boulders, Groin Rock, and Jetti Rock … so it is safe to say we really know rocks! Limestone aggregate is one of the most versatile, durable, and attractive rocks that is commonly found in a wide range of construction projects, and it may be just what you need for your next construction project. Read on to learn more about limestone aggregate.
Limestone is a naturally occurring stone that is long-lasting and affordable. Limestone aggregate does not expand or contract, so it is also reliable. Here are common construction projects that call for limestone aggregate:
- Concrete — limestone adds durability
- Road Base — crushed limestone fills in and creates smooth surfaces
- Pipe Bedding — limestone supports, insulates and helps preserve underground pipes
- Under Slab Fill — crushed limestone levels cracks and allows for necessary drainage
- Driveways — limestone is an attractive alternative to gravel
- Roofing Granules — limestone is used as a coating to deflect heat and protect the building
And while limestone aggregate is extremely functional, it is also a beautiful choice for home improvement that adds value to your property. Its soft tan color matches most architectural designs, so it is timeless, too. Limestone aggregate also requires little to no maintenance or repairs, so it is an investment that stands the test of time and is worth every cent.
Delta Aggregate works on both large-scale government projects as well as private sector projects, so we are proud to say we are experts in the field and no job is too big or too small for us. And because we work with the government, highly qualified government-approved certified engineer firms test all our materials. And guess what the results of the tests are — Delta Aggregate materials meet or exceed Army Corp and FDOT specs!
We look forward to serving you!